Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10 Weeks Old

Jackson is 10 weeks old today, and just had his 2 month appointment. Everything went well and the doc says he looks great! He weighs 13lbs 10oz (75th percentile) and is 23 inches long (50th percentile). My little man is growing so fast.

He took his shots like a champ! The first shot his did his infamous squished forhead, let out a quick WAH and then looked at me and grinned :), but the second shot he didn't like so much. After the nurse stuck him he looked up at me like 'I can't believe you let her do that to me again, mom.' It broke my heart, but he was fine. He cried for about 30 seconds until he caught a glimse of the movie Monster's Inc. playing on the TV. The whole time I was trying to change his diaper and put his clothes back on, he was staring at the TV. I thought the poor kid was going to give himself whiplash! Eh, whatever makes him happy, right?!?

Here is a quick little video of Jackson doing some tummy time this morning.


Can't wait for the weekend! 4 more days until more Pirate football!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweet baby...he is getting some personality with those smiles... : ) Glad that shots went well sounds like he was more worried about catching a glimpse of the TV! Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete