Tuesday, October 6, 2009

12 Weeks Old

I can't believe Jackson is already 12 weeks old! In many ways, it seems like just yesterday he was born. It really is true what they say about how fast they grow. He amazes me more and more every day. I could just sit and watch him smile, laugh and coo all the time.

Jackson rolled over from back to belly and from belly to back a few times early on, but nothing consistent. It was probably just a fluke because it was so early. We are talking 2 weeks old. EEK!
Well over the last week he has seemed to master the belly to back roll. Unless he is propped up on his boppy pillow, he doesn't stay on his tummy long before rolling.
Here is a quick video to show it. Sorry it's sideways (I'll know better next time)!




So I scored some major deals online at The Children's Place and Crazy 8 (Gymboree's sister site that I just discovered...why didn't I know about this sooner?!?!?). I got my little man's Halloween costume, finally. My little monkey, is going to be a MONKEY! I can't wait. The package should be delivered tommorrow...EEEK! I'll post some pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment